Friday, March 4, 2011

Sheldon's Wedding and CD Release 02/28/11

So I had this dream a couple days ago but I haven't written it down until now. When I used to tour with Rick Recht, we had another artist on Jewish Rock Records named Sheldon Low.  Sheldon lives in New York with his girlfriend Hadar.  I had a dream about them the other night.

So Sheldon was having a Wedding/CD Release party.  We were getting ready and talking about old times etc.  I made sure to put microphone cables down each pant leg of my suit and the went up to my waist.  This was for Karaoke, I explained.  I said it was so I could walk into the audience with microphones easier.  I'm not sure how that would work, but it made sense in my dream.

Then I saw Sheldon drinking a red liquid out of what I can only describe as a green gummy tongue.  When he drank the liquid the tongue unrolled to the size of Gene Simmons' tongue. Embedded on each side of the tongue were 2 action figure sized people that looked kinda like Han Solo when he was in the carbonite. He pointed to the one on the left and said "That's Pat Eagan" (a guy I work with at Guitar Center).  He explained to me that the tongues were his new CD, and that when you drank the red liquid you heard the music.  He then went to a giant green tongue on the wall and refilled his little tongue.  There were 2 hoses coming off the big tongue and they joined in the middle at a spout.  He was sure to tell me that if there was any red liquid left in the hoses, then the ending would be cut off his CD.

Next thing I remember from the dream was driving to the synagogue.  I was driving in the courtyard that separated 2 synagogues, that in my mind, I've been to before working for Rick Recht.  There was a sign with 2 fists on the one on the right, that's where the wedding was.
I went inside and there was the Bima (stage area) in the round and there were people sitting all around it.  I walked up the the back of the Bima and took one of the nice chairs reserved for the Rabbi and moved it to where some friends were sitting. 

That's about all I remember.  I really wish I knew why I had mic cables down my pants for Karaoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment