Friday, March 11, 2011

70's serial killer, 03-09-11

This isn't really a chronological account of my dream last night since I was under the influence of nyquil.  Rather it is telling of everything I can remember from last night's dream and putting it in some sort of logical order.  For those 3 of you that read this and say my dreams could work as a synopsis for a movie, this one would work.  I just want some production credits and help writing it.

It was myself and a bunch of people I didn't know in a house really just hanging out.  It was set in the 70s as told by the fashion of the clothing and the furniture.  I had the knowledge of a narrator as well, so I was aware that we had travelled back in time. 

There was a guy there whom I recognized as a serial killer.  I realized that we were the people he killed, but we were reincarnated later. Basically our present consciousness went back in time into our 70s lives.  When we were alone we discussed that we should try to stop him.  But just like the movies, you can't alter the effects of time.  Basically if we stopped him from killing us one way, we'd end up being killed another.  So at one point we ended up letting him kill us.  I remember us laying down and getting shot with a shot gun.  After I was shot,  zoom, back to my normal life in the year 2011.

I was at a house talking to a girl who looked different than a person I knew from the murder, but I knew it was her.  I said something to her (I don't remember) that pertained to that night and she acknowledged it.  So, it wasn't just me who went back and was re-murdered by the serial killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment