Friday, March 11, 2011

Drug running, TRON, and puppies 03-10-11

Another dream influenced by nyquil.  I was in a crime syndicate and the boss, a young, overly smart, Tom Cruise kind of character, was talking about a big score he was getting from Indonesia.  We were in a dark warehouse and knew the truck was coming in on the dock. We had 2 big dogs with us too. As we were getting ready for the truck we hit buttons on our belt buckles and were wearing TRON outfits, but it was kinda like power rangers because our lights were different colors.  There was a yellow guy, a blue guy, a red guy, and a pink girl (of course).  Then the truck came.

We started unloading boxes, tons of them.  The score was supposed to be thousands of lbs of drugs.  However, as we were unloading our boxes, we noticed that they were really filled with weird things, and not the drugs we were expecting.  A lot of them were filled with frogs and turtles.   But we kept unloading them anyway. 

As I was unloading I saw a guy from the truck fill the dogs water dishes with some water he pulled off the truck.  One couple that was with us had a weiner dog and he started drinking it.  I knew that didn't seem right.  I went over to him and started petting him and holding him.  His owners walked up, and the poor little puppy died in my arms, right in front of them.  We all started crying. That was sad.  I knew then (finally) that we were being taken and was rallying my group of people to fight the Indonesian drug runners....then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment