Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shot in the neck by Freddy - 02-22-11

Alright, I remembered another strange dream.  Weird part is, it had to do with my family again, and my mom was there. 
We were having a family reunion in a park.  There was some swimming and picnicing (is that how you spell it?)  Is picnic-ing a world? All of that seemed pretty normal.  It was when we were going to leave for the evening.  I walked across the park in my socks and the field was flooded, so my feet sloshed in the water. 
I came up to the pavilion and everyone was there, but we were getting ready to leave and I was in a bad mood, probably because I was walking across the field and getting my feet wet.  I was arguing with my sister and I was helping get all of our stuff together to leave.  I know, boring so far.  Here is where it gets weird.
I decided to walk back to the pool to get my shoes.  As I was doing that, Freddy, from Friday the 13th walked up to me with a gun.  I said "Don't shoot me," but he replied "Too late."  I felt a pinching pain in my neck and reached up and felt a tranquilizer dart.  He said "Don't worry, you'll be asleep soon," and I fell down onto the concrete.  I got up though, as I was determined to go get my shoes.
I walked to the pool and found my pair of black and green Pumas (I don't own black and green pumas).  I started walking back up to the pavilion and Evan from work came up to me and said "Those aren't your shoes," and I fell back over because of the tranquilizer.  Then I woke up.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment